Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
thank you for the magic of Fall in the 4 season world!
I love Fall and this photo!
Indeed!
I have been seeing hints too.
Lovely photo, and a nice reminder that fall is really on its way. It's still very warm here in Sicily, so I'll enjoy yours for both of us.
Según las latitudes el otoño llega antes o después. Aquí en algunas zonas ya se nota también. Abrazo Jeff
thank you for the magic of Fall in the 4 season world!
ReplyDeleteI love Fall and this photo!
ReplyDeleteIndeed!
ReplyDeleteI have been seeing hints too.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo, and a nice reminder that fall is really on its way. It's still very warm here in Sicily, so I'll enjoy yours for both of us.
ReplyDeleteSegún las latitudes el otoño llega antes o después. Aquí en algunas zonas ya se nota también.
ReplyDeleteAbrazo Jeff