Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
Quite a fine art positioning in the way they do
Such lovely birds.
...they a wonderful sight to see.
Fabulous!
I've got some of great blue herons sitting in trees and on rooftops.-- I've never seen an Egret doing that. But, then, I don't see a lot of Egrets.
The color white sure pops out on the green trees. Not the best place to camouflage themself! 🤔All the best.
They are beautiful and graceful birds. Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
Quite a fine art positioning in the way they do
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely birds.
ReplyDelete...they a wonderful sight to see.
ReplyDeleteFabulous!
ReplyDeleteI've got some of great blue herons sitting in trees and on rooftops.-- I've never seen an Egret doing that. But, then, I don't see a lot of Egrets.
ReplyDeleteThe color white sure pops out on the green trees. Not the best place to camouflage themself! 🤔
ReplyDeleteAll the best.
They are beautiful and graceful birds. Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDelete