Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
Que bonita escultura callejera. Ese pavo real tiene mucha elegancia y mucha fuerza. Abrazo
This peacock has once again been beautifully rendered by an artist. You were absolutely right to share it with us. Thanks, TGF.
This is the sort of metal art I love to collect
So unique!
...does it ever get tired having its tail always spread???
I love it! Nice shot of him.
Good one
Wow! An amazing work.
cool piece of art.
Que bonita escultura callejera. Ese pavo real tiene mucha elegancia y mucha fuerza.
ReplyDeleteAbrazo
This peacock has once again been beautifully rendered by an artist. You were absolutely right to share it with us. Thanks, TGF.
ReplyDeleteThis is the sort of metal art I love to collect
ReplyDeleteSo unique!
ReplyDelete...does it ever get tired having its tail always spread???
ReplyDeleteI love it! Nice shot of him.
ReplyDeleteGood one
ReplyDeleteWow! An amazing work.
ReplyDeletecool piece of art.
ReplyDelete