In my hometown, we did not have a State theater. We did have two old-time movie theaters on our historic downtown strip. Balcony and velvety seating! I'm visiting from My Sunday Best linkup. Have a fun week All the best. Debra @ Life Captured
Life Captured invites you and guests to the link parties Home Page Linkup and My Sunday Snapshot at https://lifecaptured.site
How wonderful those places were when everyone went there to enjoy a movie. Now they are getting rarer and rarer... Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
The sign is so classic
ReplyDelete...one of many, we have several State Theaters here. I wonder if they where a part of a chain?
ReplyDeleteUna foto muy clásica y cinematográfica.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
In my hometown, we did not have a State theater. We did have two old-time movie theaters on our historic downtown strip. Balcony and velvety seating!
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting from My Sunday Best linkup.
Have a fun week
All the best.
Debra @ Life Captured
Life Captured invites you and guests to the link parties Home Page Linkup and My Sunday Snapshot at
https://lifecaptured.site
I haven'tbeen in a movie theatre in years. Nice sign,
ReplyDeletethecontemplativecat here. I think there is a movie theater in Hemet, Calif. but I am not sure. these places were so important to the community.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful those places were when everyone went there to enjoy a movie. Now they are getting rarer and rarer... Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDelete