Hi, Great minds think alike. I posted a picture of this flower. I did not know what kind it was. Now I do!! Visiting from My Sunday Best linkup party Have a fun week All the best. Debra @ Life Captured
Life Captured invites you and guests to the link parties Home Page Linkup and My Sunday Snapshot at https://lifecaptured.site
Flowers are always a hit, and these are no exception, TFG.
ReplyDeleteThe beautiful yellow and the vitalising energy
ReplyDeleteMuy bellas con ese contraste del colorido. Un abrazo Jeff
ReplyDelete...a bright summer pop of color.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cheerful.
ReplyDeleteHi, Great minds think alike. I posted a picture of this flower. I did not know what kind it was. Now I do!!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from My Sunday Best linkup party
Have a fun week
All the best.
Debra @ Life Captured
Life Captured invites you and guests to the link parties Home Page Linkup and My Sunday Snapshot at
https://lifecaptured.site
They are a spectacular addition to a Summer garden! Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDelete