Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
Handy to have around the house?
Wow!
Scary.
Que curioso, lugar este que fotografiaste. Una ametralladora junto a una caja de una batería. Bonita y curiosa esta foto. Un abrazo Jeff
This machine gun was found in a thrift store window. I don't think it is for sale, and is clearly inoperative, which is good.
That's quite a find!
Complete with a set of drums
Wow cool! I love all that equipment! I am with Leonardo da Vinci, if you love piece have the best weapons
And use them very sparingly only when really unavoidable
Nice militaria.
What an interesting find.
Handy to have around the house?
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteScary.
ReplyDeleteQue curioso, lugar este que fotografiaste. Una ametralladora junto a una caja de una batería. Bonita y curiosa esta foto.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Jeff
This machine gun was found in a thrift store window. I don't think it is for sale, and is clearly inoperative, which is good.
DeleteThat's quite a find!
ReplyDeleteComplete with a set of drums
ReplyDeleteWow cool! I love all that equipment! I am with Leonardo da Vinci, if you love piece have the best weapons
ReplyDeleteAnd use them very sparingly only when really unavoidable
ReplyDeleteNice militaria.
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting find.
ReplyDelete