Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
Sometimes you just have to take a break.
This Squirrel found a cool, comfortable place to take its break from eating scattered bird seed.
I have always loved squirrels since one was the protagonist of my novels. Great photo!
Poor thing! Give him a drink!
It's those fur coats!! We have squirrels and rabbits in the further reaches of our back yard. I rare see them, but I laugh a lot when I do.
Must be a tiring day for her
...black squirrels in your area?
There are no Black Squirrels in this part of the Midwest. Only Gray Squirrels.
Sometimes you just have to take a break.
ReplyDeleteThis Squirrel found a cool, comfortable place to take its break from eating scattered bird seed.
ReplyDeleteI have always loved squirrels since one was the protagonist of my novels. Great photo!
ReplyDeletePoor thing! Give him a drink!
ReplyDeleteIt's those fur coats!! We have squirrels and rabbits in the further reaches of our back yard. I rare see them, but I laugh a lot when I do.
ReplyDeleteMust be a tiring day for her
ReplyDelete...black squirrels in your area?
ReplyDeleteThere are no Black Squirrels in this part of the Midwest. Only Gray Squirrels.
Delete