Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
Good one.There is a lot going on there.
Un gran reflejo en el que entran muchas realidades.Abrazo
What I like about reflections is the number of levels of reality shown. I chose this photo because there are many levels.
I like that dress on display have a nice weekend.
Amazing!
Interesting shot. The building across the street (looks like a bank) adds interest to the image.
Great combo.
Interesting. I like this sort of reflection.
...a lot going on here!
Cool reflection photo, so much to see.
Good one.There is a lot going on there.
ReplyDeleteUn gran reflejo en el que entran muchas realidades.
ReplyDeleteAbrazo
What I like about reflections is the number of levels of reality shown. I chose this photo because there are many levels.
DeleteI like that dress on display have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteInteresting shot. The building across the street (looks like a bank) adds interest to the image.
ReplyDeleteGreat combo.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. I like this sort of reflection.
ReplyDelete...a lot going on here!
ReplyDeleteCool reflection photo, so much to see.
ReplyDelete