Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
It looks so tidy.I have bookmarked the sites that I visit in blogger and so I just go down my list. The reading list from google is so hit & miss these days, I still check it out though.
Nice clear sign so you can't miss it :-)
Au moins on sait où on est !
I love a good curry!
Nice geometric shapes.
...a little hole in the wall?
I like the sharp lines of it. Unique!
An interesting back area of a restaurant? have a great week.
Precioso monocromo Jeff. Me gusta mucho el encuadre un poco lateral por tu lugar de disparo. Así se evitan los planos demasiado frontales.Abrazo
It looks so tidy.
ReplyDeleteI have bookmarked the sites that I visit in blogger and so I just go down my list. The reading list from google is so hit & miss these days, I still check it out though.
Nice clear sign so you can't miss it :-)
ReplyDeleteAu moins on sait où on est !
ReplyDeleteI love a good curry!
ReplyDeleteNice geometric shapes.
ReplyDelete...a little hole in the wall?
ReplyDeleteI like the sharp lines of it. Unique!
ReplyDeleteAn interesting back area of a restaurant? have a great week.
ReplyDeletePrecioso monocromo Jeff. Me gusta mucho el encuadre un poco lateral por tu lugar de disparo. Así se evitan los planos demasiado frontales.
ReplyDeleteAbrazo