Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
...samll, but attention grabbers!
How clever! Murals with poetry!!
Very cool!
They are very colourful :) Thanks for participating in Monday Murals TFG.
I like the style of these,TFG.
They fit in so nicely between the windows.
I like them both, very vibrant.
Great modern arts! Good spotting of them
Those are nice! What a nice way to showcase some art, and dress things up a bit!
Very colorful! I approve.
Nice!
...samll, but attention grabbers!
ReplyDeleteHow clever! Murals with poetry!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool!
ReplyDeleteThey are very colourful :) Thanks for participating in Monday Murals TFG.
ReplyDeleteI like the style of these,TFG.
ReplyDeleteThey fit in so nicely between the windows.
ReplyDeleteI like them both, very vibrant.
ReplyDeleteGreat modern arts! Good spotting of them
ReplyDeleteThose are nice! What a nice way to showcase some art, and dress things up a bit!
ReplyDeleteVery colorful! I approve.
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDelete