@Tom I can see what you mean by lack of respect. However, young folks who are far removed from the actual sacrifices the flag represents- IMO sees this as their way of promoting the USA. I am 62 and my dad did not go to Vietnam. Neither of my grandfathers fought in WWII. I have no family deaths as a result of war. Heck, my kids were very young to remember the Twin Tours. It's sad that generations removed do not understand the gravity of the costs of war. I AM proud to be an American. I thank you for your service! All the best. Debra @ Life Captured
From the Land of Sky-Blue waters... I liked the bear. The beer, not so much. With all of the good craft beers produced just about every place, I avoid the dishwater sold as beer by the big guys.
Bill, Hamms beer was originally brewed in St. Paul, MN and was the 5th most popular national brand. Their advertising featured the Hamms Bear and the phrase, "From the land of sky blue waters." The brewery and the label was sold, and now it is the cheapest beer available made from the cheapest ingredients. No reason to drink bad beer. It's now owned by Molson-Coors.
I would love to try the taste of that
ReplyDelete...lack of flag etiquette!
ReplyDelete@Tom I can see what you mean by lack of respect. However, young folks who are far removed from the actual sacrifices the flag represents- IMO sees this as their way of promoting the USA. I am 62 and my dad did not go to Vietnam. Neither of my grandfathers fought in WWII. I have no family deaths as a result of war. Heck, my kids were very young to remember the Twin Tours. It's sad that generations removed do not understand the gravity of the costs of war.
ReplyDeleteI AM proud to be an American. I thank you for your service!
All the best.
Debra @ Life Captured
I have never tried it.
ReplyDeleteI think you are lucky. There are many better beers.
Deletethecontemplativecat. Here. My computer got a virus and it took several days to fix. You have had some great adventures.
ReplyDeleteA special beer for special people:)) Wishing you a wonderful Monday and greetings from my Slovenia, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteFrom the Land of Sky-Blue waters... I liked the bear. The beer, not so much. With all of the good craft beers produced just about every place, I avoid the dishwater sold as beer by the big guys.
ReplyDeleteBill, Hamms beer was originally brewed in St. Paul, MN and was the 5th most popular national brand. Their advertising featured the Hamms Bear and the phrase, "From the land of sky blue waters." The brewery and the label was sold, and now it is the cheapest beer available made from the cheapest ingredients. No reason to drink bad beer. It's now owned by Molson-Coors.
Delete