Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
Really wonder what a funnel cake is.
It is a North American classic found at Carnaval's, Fairs, and Amusement Parks made by pouring a thin stream of sweet batter into hot oil in a criss-cross pattern.
...a few choices for different tastes.
Yum.
I have never had a funnel cake.
I don't think I've tried funnel cakes unless they have another name here, have a nice week.
I've never had one, either, but they sound great!
Really wonder what a funnel cake is.
ReplyDeleteIt is a North American classic found at Carnaval's, Fairs, and Amusement Parks made by pouring a thin stream of sweet batter into hot oil in a criss-cross pattern.
Delete...a few choices for different tastes.
ReplyDeleteYum.
ReplyDeleteI have never had a funnel cake.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've tried funnel cakes unless they have another name here, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteI've never had one, either, but they sound great!
ReplyDelete