Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
I hope they learn to think, to reason, and to love.
Comienza un nuevo curso. Espero, como Bill que aprendan sobre todo a ser ellos mismos. Un abrazo
I love this one!
...they make great canvases.
Good one for this time of year.
Very sweet, the 3 kids on the way to school maybe... Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
I like this and it's just in time for back to school.
a precious piece of art. Children walking to school , and holding hands.!
Great artwork.
I hope they learn to think, to reason, and to love.
ReplyDeleteComienza un nuevo curso. Espero, como Bill que aprendan sobre todo a ser ellos mismos.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I love this one!
ReplyDelete...they make great canvases.
ReplyDeleteGood one for this time of year.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet, the 3 kids on the way to school maybe... Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.
ReplyDeleteI like this and it's just in time for back to school.
ReplyDeletea precious piece of art. Children walking to school , and holding hands.!
ReplyDeleteGreat artwork.
ReplyDelete