It's becoming more common for people, especially women, to dye their hair in unusual colors. I even have a couple friends whom I love dearly that have lavender and pink hair in the border town in Texas where I live. To each it's own!
El cabello siempre representó una oportunidad de distinguirse de los demás gracias a peinados y colores. Hoy más que nunca eso se ha convertido en una moda. Un abrazo Jeff
I see that a lot around town. Brave people.
ReplyDeleteIt's becoming more common for people, especially women, to dye their hair in unusual colors. I even have a couple friends whom I love dearly that have lavender and pink hair in the border town in Texas where I live. To each it's own!
ReplyDeleteEl cabello siempre representó una oportunidad de distinguirse de los demás gracias a peinados y colores. Hoy más que nunca eso se ha convertido en una moda.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Jeff
That certainly isn't her natural color - LOL!
ReplyDelete...not to my liking!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not surprised? Tom, you are from an earlier generation.
DeleteShe has pretty hair. I’ve gotten used to the unnatural colors.
ReplyDelete