It's becoming more common for people, especially women, to dye their hair in unusual colors. I even have a couple friends whom I love dearly that have lavender and pink hair in the border town in Texas where I live. To each it's own!
El cabello siempre representó una oportunidad de distinguirse de los demás gracias a peinados y colores. Hoy más que nunca eso se ha convertido en una moda. Un abrazo Jeff
I see that a lot around town. Brave people.
ReplyDeleteIt's becoming more common for people, especially women, to dye their hair in unusual colors. I even have a couple friends whom I love dearly that have lavender and pink hair in the border town in Texas where I live. To each it's own!
ReplyDeleteEl cabello siempre representó una oportunidad de distinguirse de los demás gracias a peinados y colores. Hoy más que nunca eso se ha convertido en una moda.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Jeff
That certainly isn't her natural color - LOL!
ReplyDelete...not to my liking!
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not surprised? Tom, you are from an earlier generation.
DeleteShe has pretty hair. I’ve gotten used to the unnatural colors.
ReplyDeleteShe likes it, and that should be all that we need to say. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.
ReplyDelete