Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
They certainly look enthusiastic, have a nice weekend.
Free will and liberty
...I wonder how they got their name.
The name comes for the Latin which is an onomatopoeia, because it sounds like their call.
They will be noisy I bet.
They are a raucous bird, but beautiful to see with their iridescent plumage in the sunshine,
Cute photo of the young Grackles. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Good photo! They always annonce thie presence with their unusual sound.
Young ones have so much energy, they are fun to watch!
They certainly look enthusiastic, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteFree will and liberty
ReplyDelete...I wonder how they got their name.
ReplyDeleteThe name comes for the Latin which is an onomatopoeia, because it sounds like their call.
DeleteThey will be noisy I bet.
ReplyDeleteThey are a raucous bird, but beautiful to see with their iridescent plumage in the sunshine,
DeleteCute photo of the young Grackles. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
ReplyDeleteGood photo! They always annonce thie presence with their unusual sound.
ReplyDeleteYoung ones have so much energy, they are fun to watch!
ReplyDelete