Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
...this is a BIG WOW!
It is wonderful.
Complicated chess piece. Now I want to see all the pieces.
Wow!
That's fascinating - all those shapes! I think it's a dragon ;-)
Wow, it's a beauty.
For those of you who would like to see more of John Lopez's sculptures, you can go to his website: https://www.johnlopezstudio.com
Una escultura que toma vida gracias a todas esas piezas que, bien ensambladas dan forma y sentido a la obra.Abrazo Jeff
Salió como anónimo el anterior comentario pero en verdad es mío.
Parece imposible, pero al fin lo logré esos comentarios son de mi parte. Abrazo Jeff
Oh, it’s a horse! Cool.
I like it!
Quelle étonnante sculpture !
That's something I'd like to see!
...this is a BIG WOW!
ReplyDeleteIt is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteComplicated chess piece. Now I want to see all the pieces.
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteThat's fascinating - all those shapes! I think it's a dragon ;-)
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteWow, it's a beauty.
ReplyDeleteFor those of you who would like to see more of John Lopez's sculptures, you can go to his website: https://www.johnlopezstudio.com
ReplyDeleteUna escultura que toma vida gracias a todas esas piezas que, bien ensambladas dan forma y sentido a la obra.
ReplyDeleteAbrazo Jeff
Salió como anónimo el anterior comentario pero en verdad es mío.
ReplyDeleteParece imposible, pero al fin lo logré esos comentarios son de mi parte. Abrazo Jeff
ReplyDeleteOh, it’s a horse! Cool.
ReplyDeleteI like it!
ReplyDeleteQuelle étonnante sculpture !
ReplyDeleteThat's something I'd like to see!
ReplyDelete