Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
The only thing that doesn't fit in a further excellent look is the weight of the soldiers. Nice photo.
S.C., you are so correct. Also their age.
...reliving history.
People really get into these reenactments.
They all have their calling too!
Reanactments!
Very interesting cosplay.
That’s a big thing here in Virginia because so many battles were fought here.
Reminds me of the Revolutionary War reenactments I used to see in Pennsylvania. I bet they're hot in those uniforms.
The only thing that doesn't fit in a further excellent look is the weight of the soldiers. Nice photo.
ReplyDeleteS.C., you are so correct. Also their age.
Delete...reliving history.
ReplyDeletePeople really get into these reenactments.
ReplyDeleteThey all have their calling too!
ReplyDeleteReanactments!
ReplyDeleteVery interesting cosplay.
ReplyDeleteThat’s a big thing here in Virginia because so many battles were fought here.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the Revolutionary War reenactments I used to see in Pennsylvania. I bet they're hot in those uniforms.
ReplyDelete