Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
...have a frosty one.
I can't remember the last time that I drank a root beer.
Un buen lugar al que acercarse a saborear esa cerveza que seguro será una delicia para el paladar.
I was a cola kid, but the occasional root beer was good. Hires had some sort of concentrate, I recall, so you could add your own fizz water. Not sure why that was good, but you could pour the concentrate on ice cream I guess.
...have a frosty one.
ReplyDeleteI can't remember the last time that I drank a root beer.
ReplyDeleteUn buen lugar al que acercarse a saborear esa cerveza que seguro será una delicia para el paladar.
ReplyDeleteI was a cola kid, but the occasional root beer was good. Hires had some sort of concentrate, I recall, so you could add your own fizz water. Not sure why that was good, but you could pour the concentrate on ice cream I guess.
ReplyDelete