Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
Me gusta mucho Jeff. Tal vez yo hubiese desenfocado el fondo para evitar distraer la mirada. De cualquier modo una gran foto.Un abrazo Jeff
Luis, I did not blur the background because I don't like manipulating my photos too much. Thank you for your kind comment.
Sorry to have missed so many of your photos because Blogger Reader wasn't working. I do like the graceful lines of this statue.
This sculpture is by Harold Linke of Oswego, OR.
Very cool.
Me gusta mucho Jeff. Tal vez yo hubiese desenfocado el fondo para evitar distraer la mirada. De cualquier modo una gran foto.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo Jeff
Luis, I did not blur the background because I don't like manipulating my photos too much. Thank you for your kind comment.
DeleteSorry to have missed so many of your photos because Blogger Reader wasn't working. I do like the graceful lines of this statue.
ReplyDeleteThis sculpture is by Harold Linke of Oswego, OR.
ReplyDeleteVery cool.
ReplyDelete