Random mutterings, observations, and comments on what ever comes to mind. Photos will be posted.
Such a classic!
...in a wonderful color.
Turquoise was the new fashionable color in the early 1950s.
Very cool!
Un automóvil con carácter y personalidad propia. Me encanta JeffUn abrazo
I love it!
Well, that's a first for me! I've never seen that kind of effort on a 53 Chevy!
The owner has done a great deal of work on this car. I hope they enjoy it.
Another one from the era that cars where stil cars.
Such a classic!
ReplyDelete...in a wonderful color.
ReplyDeleteTurquoise was the new fashionable color in the early 1950s.
DeleteVery cool!
ReplyDeleteUn automóvil con carácter y personalidad propia. Me encanta Jeff
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo
I love it!
ReplyDeleteWell, that's a first for me! I've never seen that kind of effort on a 53 Chevy!
ReplyDeleteThe owner has done a great deal of work on this car. I hope they enjoy it.
DeleteAnother one from the era that cars where stil cars.
ReplyDelete